- Mason-McDuffie Careers
- Contact Us
- Customer Login
- Online Payment
- Announcing Irvine Branch Manager Hope Bourman
- Oakland Branch President's Club Winners Tom Parke and Stuart Davis
- San Ramon Branch Office and Home Office Award Winners
- Salinas Branch President's Club Winner Dan Daniel
- Sacramento Branch President's Club Winners Dave Heard and Tom Engwer
- Reno Branch President's Club Winners Kathy McAlpine and Ricci Vineyard
- Davis Branch President's Club Winner Marc Thompson
- Irvine Branch President's Club Winners Tim Hurlbut and Suzy Dukelow
- Announcing San Diego Area Manager Rhonda Beathard
- Cyndi Fazzio Receives Chairman's Award from Building Industry Association
Announcing Irvine Branch Manager Hope Bourman
Hope Bourman has joined Mason-McDuffie Mortgage here to manage its Irvine branch office at 2601 Main Street, Suite 330, in Irvine, CA.
Bourman brings more than 25 years of experience in the real estate financial industry to her new position, including positions with Fortune 500 companies. She has served clients through several financial downturns and willingly shares the lessons she learned.
During her career, she has received numerous awards, including special congressional recognition from the House of Representatives for her service to the real estate industry.
In addition to her professional career, Bourman is a best-selling author and professional motivational speaker. She encourages audiences to embrace change, overcome self-imposed limitations, and reach outside their comfort zones to achieve their highest potential.
Previously, she has managed branches for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and GMAC Mortgage. She is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles with a degree in real estate finance.
Bourman has been a long-time advocate and Advisory Board Member of Shane’s Inspiration, a non-profit organization that builds universally accessible parks for handicapped children both nationally and abroad. She also recently accepted the position of Committee Chair for the Irvine Chamber of Commerce.
To contact her, please email email@example.com or call (949) 939-3355.